INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Desi Kimya ve Maden Sanayi Tic. A.S. As per Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 ("KVKK"), you can process personal data, transfer your processed personal data, the methods of collecting your personal data and the legal reason, and the article of KVKK. We would like to inform and enlighten you about your other rights listed in 11. We state that we show maximum sensitivity to the confidentiality and security of all personal data you provide to us and that all necessary technical and administrative security measures are taken to protect this data.
DATA CONTROLLER and REPRESENTATIVE
Desi Kimya ve Maden Sanayi Tic. A.S. As a data controller, we collect your personal data within the scope of the purposes explained below; We will be able to process, save, store, classify, update in accordance with the law and integrity rules, and disclose / transfer it to third parties where permitted by legislation and / or limited to the purpose for which they are processed.
YOUR PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Within the scope of your benefit from our company's products and services, your personal data listed below are processed:
• Your clear identity data such as name, surname, TR identity number,
Your address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact data,
• All kinds of information, including information about the real estate you have purchased, and
related payment information,
• Your other personal data that you personally transmit within the framework of your requests, suggestions and complaints,
• If you use our websites, the behavior we acquire through cookies and
your digital track information,
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data, Desi Kimya ve Maden Sanayi Tic. A.S. In order for you to benefit from the services we offer as KVKK and in accordance with the basic principles regulated in the relevant legislation, KVKK Art. It is processed depending on the other conditions stipulated in 5/2. Desi Kimya ve Maden Sanayi Tic. A.Ş.'s personal data processing purposes;
• Fulfilling the requirements of the commercial activities carried out by our company, and ensuring that the relevant people benefit from the products and services offered by our company with the performance of the service,
• Determining the commercial, operational and business strategies of our company,
• If you give permission, planning and realizing personal sales and marketing activities, realizing promotions and campaigns, informing you about the campaigns made in our company,
• Evaluation of requests and complaints,
• Conducting planning and statistical activities required by our company,
• Determining and implementing our company's commercial and business strategies,
• Conducting our finance, communication, market research and purchasing operations,
• In order to provide you with a better and reliable service, it will be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Your Personal Data; It is collected electronically through our website through transactions you have made online.
We process your personal data, which we collect in line with the above methods, based on one or more of the following legal reasons:
• Having your explicit consent (for advertising / promotion / marketing activities, commercial communication activities and domestic / international data transfer)
• laws in force in the Republic of Turkey and regulations of handling necessitates the (Code of Obligations, Commercial Law, Consumer Law, 5651 Regulation of Internet of Things Published Media and the Law on Combating Crimes Committed by means of Such Publications, 6563 No. particularly the Law on Regulating Electronic Commerce Your data can be processed if the relevant legislation requires data processing.)
• Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract, it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties of the contract (It constitutes a legal reason for the personal data processing activities required for the establishment or performance of the contract, such as the establishment of the membership contract, the completion of online sales transactions with your membership information.)
• Since it is compulsory for the fulfillment of a legal obligation (Secondary legislation constitutes a legal reason for data processing purposes such as fulfilling the requests in accordance with the legislation within the scope of regulatory and supervisory activities, alternative dispute resolution methods and execution and conclusion of litigation processes, requesting from courts.)
• Based on the legal grounds of Desi Kimya's legitimate interests, provided that Desi Kimya can carry out its activities and offer products subject to its activity and do not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of data owners,
It can be processed within the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
THE PARTIES TO WHICH THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERED AND THE PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
Your Personal Data is processed by our company in accordance with the law and the rules of honesty, in accordance with the principles of accurate and, when necessary, up-to-date, specific, clear and legitimate purposes, related to the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured, for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed. .
Provided that you comply with the conditions stipulated in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK and take the necessary security measures, your personal data can be transferred to the following, limited to the purposes listed in this notification:
• The processed Member Customer / Guest Customer data and the person information to be delivered on behalf of the purchased product are shared with the courier company and can be accessed by the call center when necessary. Information on the person to be issued an invoice is shared with the cargo company in order to send the invoice to the relevant person.
• Mobile phone number and / or e-mail address of the Member Customer / Guest Customer; Based on the commercial electronic message approval, the commercial electronic message can be shared with the service provider in order to promote, advertise, and offer benefits and opportunities in line with shopping preferences, tastes and habits.
• The website application usage preferences and browsing history can be shared with our domestic / foreign business partners from which the cookie service is received in order to make segmentation and to communicate with the Member Customer / Guest Customer in line with their likes and preferences.
• It can be shared with domestic / foreign / public / private institutions and organizations, suppliers and other third persons or organizations that have received service / support / consultancy or cooperated with our company.
• Our company's affiliates, consultants, shareholders or solution partners
can be shared with group companies.
• Domestic and / or abroad storage, archiving, information technology support (server, hosting, software, cloud computing, etc.), etc. processing personal data on behalf of our company. can be shared with our service providers from whom we receive support.
RIGHTS OF RELEVANT PERSON WHOSE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
As a personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
Learning whether personal data is being processed,
Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
To request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
In case personal data is corrected, deleted or destroyed, requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the illegal processing of personal data.
Your personal data that we collect and process must be accurate and, when necessary, up-to-date, in accordance with Article 4 of the Personal Data Processing Law No. 6698. Therefore, in the event of any change in your personal data, you can report your current and accurate personal information by the following methods.
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR REQUESTS
In case of a written request;
A wet signed copy of the "KVKK Application Form" on our website (https://www.desikimya.com/tr/) shows that you are authorized to apply personally or regarding the rights listed under Article 11 with a document identifying you and by a notarized power of attorney, or through a notary public at “Acısu Mh. Karaoğlan Sk. No: 19/2 Kartepe - Istanbul - Turkey "can send the address.
In case of an electronic request;
By signing the KVKK Application Form with an electronic or mobile signature with the "secure electronic signature" certificate defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070, our Company's Registered Electronic Mail (KEP) address is "firstname.lastname@example.org" by sending to the address.
Your requests to our company will be answered as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, in writing or electronically, depending on the nature of your request.
DESİ KİMYA VE MADEN SANAYİ TİC. A.S.
Factory: Acısu Mh. Karaoğlan Sk. No: 19/2 Kartepe - Istanbul - Turkey
Phone: 0 (216) 658 61 65 - 0 (216) 658 61 66
E-Mail Address: email@example.com